The current SPICE Toolkit version is N0064, released June 11, 2010.
The SPICE Toolkit is comprised of several items.
- A large collection of user-level application program interfaces (APIs) and underlying subroutines and functions, provided as source code with extensive user-focused documentation (code headers).
- A ready-to-use library made from the APIs, subroutines and functions described in 1.
- A small set of ready-built utility (application) programs, along with their associated User Guides. These are programs thought to be of use to many SPICE users.
- A set of technical reference documents—one for each major SPICE functional area.
- A few additional documents that describe the contents and structure of a Toolkit package, highlight and provide small usage examples of the most popular APIs, and provide a permuted index based on the abstracts for all modules.
The SPICE Toolkit is offered in the languages listed below. For each language it is available
for several computing environments (platform/operating system/compiler). The Toolkit version
number shown above applies to all of these environments.
SPICE Utility Programs
Any of the SPICE utility and application programs available in the Toolkit may be
obtained individually from this location, along with an ASCII version of the associated User's Guide.
This on-line collection includes quite a few additional applications that are NOT provided in the Toolkit packages mentioned above.